The Oberkirch hygiene concept
Did you know? The word “hygiene” is of Greek origin and means “the art serving your health” – nowadays being defined as follows: Hygiene refers to conditions and practices that help to maintain health and prevent the spread of diseases
The wellbeing of our guest and our staff is of high importance to us – all of us have a personal responsibility to stop the spread of viruses. Please help us by following the required regulations.
In order to best protect you as well as us, we have made the following modification to our “business as usual”:
- Sanitizer dispensers placed on all entrances and at the public washrooms
- Please wait to be seated – we need to be able to ensure the cleanliness of tables and chairs as well as follow the regulations on distance between tables
- In order to minimize physical contacts, we offer both our menu and the contact forms we currently have to keep as QR codes for you to scan with your mobile phone.
In case you prefer the traditional printed menu we are more than happy to provide it – and you can also of course leave your contact information on paper.
- Nose and mouth have to be covered with a face mask whenever you are not sitting at your table – and our staff wear their masks as well.
- Please note that our restaurant building is equipped with a ventilation system that exchanges the air with fresh air from outside – the best air quality you can get. In addition to that, we of course regularly open the windows for extra fresh air.
- In order to keep our distances, we have marked walking routes on the floor
Hotel, Lobby & Rooms:
- When entering the hotel building, please use the hand sanitizer provided
- We have replaced our guest information brochure with a digital format; you can access them from the rooms with your smartphone. All information regarding our hotel and restaurant, the surroundings, the city as well as leisure activities can be found there.
- Our lobby as well as the staircases and corridors are ventilated regularly
- Our room cleaning team wears FFP2 Standard masks when entering the rooms
- Our room cleaning team wears latex gloves exchanged after every room they clean
- All cleaning materials are changed and sanitized after every room
- Our room cleaning team will try to work even more in the background to keep distance
- Guest rooms are ventilated when we start cleaning and once more when we do the final check-up before your arrival
- We work with professional cleaning materials containing surface-active agents, which are the most effective to fight viruses
As we want you to soak in the atmosphere of our traditional hotel & restaurant, most of these measures are taken “behind the scenes”. We wish you a relaxing stay in our house!