…so that we all can feel safe and relaxed
Welcome, our dearest guest!
Since May 2021, our restaurant and hotel are open for you again – whether you are a leisure guest or coming for business purposes. In order to be able to welcome you, we need to follow a few regulations – please find below an overview (updated January 12, 2022)
- If you have lately visited a restaurant in Germany you know this regulation already – we have to request and keep your contact information. We are more than happy to use the LUCA APP to do so digitally.
- Before entering our premises for sitting INSIDE our restaurant, we need a certificate proving one of the following – and our staff needs to check it with the official QR Code check app:
– you are fully vaccacinated (which means the 2nd vaccacination was at least 14 days prior to your visit)
– you are recovered from an infection with COVID-19 (proof is a positive PCR or equivalent test about an infection which is at least 28 days and at most 3 months old)
- PLUS: fully vaccinated or recovered persons also need to have a negative quick-test that is less than 24 hours old.
Excempt from this rule is everyone who has received their “booster” vaccination, , whose last vaccination or recovery certificate is no older than 3 months or for whom there is currently no vaccination recommendation by the STIKO (German Vaccination Authority)
- Our staff has been certified to take a quick test in order to enable you to visit our restaurant. Please note that we have to charge a service fee of Euro 5,00 / test and that the test is only valid for our own restaurant.
- As long as you are not sitting at a table, wearing a face mask (FFP2 – accepted are masks classified as KN95-/N95-/KF94-/KF95 – is mandatory
- You need to show your passport or ID (original documents only, we are not allowed to accept copies or photos)
The State Health Office publishes information about the entry of the respective stage here.
- We may welcome you in our hotel if you are vaccinated or recovered (detailed definition see above).
- For hotel guest making use of our breakfast buffet, we have to abide by the same regulations as for our restaurant guests.
- If you do not wish to take a test every 24 hours, we can also serve breakfast to your room for a small service fee of Euro 5,00 / person. Please come to reception for your choice of breakfast the evening before.
- Also during breakfast hours, we have to comply with the regulations regarding distances between persons. Depending on the daily situation, this might have an impact – we will inform you accordingly upon your arrival – as long as you are not sitting at a table you will have to wear a mask.
- Outside of your room, wearing a face mask (FFP2 – accepted are masks classified as KN95-/N95-/KF94-/KF95 – is mandatory
For our guests travelling from outside Germany:
Entering Germany has been made easier again on May 14, 2021 – instead of different regulations per state we have one legally binding regulation on entering the country. Also, entering the country has been made easier for the vaccacinated and the recovered with special regulations applying.
If you travel to Germany for less than 24 hours, you do not need to register or quarantine any more.
For detailed information, please refer to the
>website of the foreign office
Update for guest travelling from the US: as of June 20, 2021; fully vaccinated residents of the United States are allowed to enter Germany, unless travelling from a virus-variant area from which entry is banned. For details on requirements please visit the >website of US embassies and consulates in Germany
In order to do our part to fight the pandemic, we have introduced a thorough hygiene concept. Read more on the measures we take to protect both you and us and still make your stay memorable!
>Oberkirch hygiene concept